How Does SERVPRO Perform Commercial Fire Damage Restoration in Amityville?
SERVPRO Experts in Amityville Use Time-Tested Procedures to Complete Their Work.
Effectively dealing with commercial fire damage in Amityville takes special tools and know-how, but it also requires well-developed techniques and procedures. Over their years of cleaning up these catastrophes, SERVPRO’s highly-trained technicians have learned various methods and processes to get restoration work done right.
When Amityville businesses need fire damage restoration work completed, they look for an experienced company that knows precisely what needs to be done. These business owners need a service that can perform far more than simple house fire clean-up work. They require specialized fire damage restoration efforts that adequately address their unique fire and smoke damage and smoke remediation needs.
Some of the procedures we follow to resolve fire-related issues and return your business to its pre-fire state are:
- Quickly arriving onsite, usually within four hours of your initial call, to evaluate your damage and begin the restoration process
- Using powerful fans and air movers to remove smoke-fouled air from your business and circulate clean air back into it
- Employing advanced air scrubbers and ozone machines to remove smoke particles from interior air and ultimately purify it
- Sanitizing HVAC air ducts and preventing the further spread of fire-related particulate matter with high-tech HVAC cleaning systems
- Cleaning up various types of residues with wet, dry, abrasive, or innovative techniques
- Eliminating persistent smoke odors with a vast array of commercial-grade deodorants, state-of-the-art foggers, and injection devices
After completing these procedures, businesses can usually swiftly return to their everyday operations.
Always know your neighbors at SERVPRO of Amityville/Lindenhurst are always here to help you with all of your fire damage restoration needs. Call us anytime at (631) 319-1680 for assistance.