Amityville Residents Deserve Excellent Fire Restoration Results
Never Trust DIY Methods for Fire Restoration, Call SERVPRO to Your Amityville Home and Get the Job Done Right!
Maybe you had a small kitchen fire that caused a lot of smoke damage, or faulty wiring caused a great deal of damage on your second floor. No matter the makeup of the fire event, you need skilled fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) to handle the job. Calling in SERVPRO to your Amityville home helps you ensure that no area gets overlooked and you get the peace of mind you deserve. We are available 24/7 to get started on your fire and smoke remediation to make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO assesses each fire restoration project in Amityville with caution while using our proven process and fire clean-up methods. Our years of experience and industrial-grade equipment help us achieve our goals faster than any DIY methods ever could. When addressing fire damaged homes, we often:
- Removal of all charred and unsalvageable debris
- Initiation of smoke remediation to eliminate stubborn soot and smoke residue on all surface
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) gets addressed throughout the project with the help of powerful HEPA filtration.
- Detailed cleaning, sanitization, and deodorization to ensure no foul odors get left behind
- Repair or replacement of building and structural materials, along with surface refinishing or sealing with the help of controlled demolition professionals.
The SERVPRO team works under the motto to repair versus replace whenever we can. Some materials that may call for total replacement include:
- Drywall, panel, wallcoverings, and wainscoting
- Ceiling tiles
- Wood, tile or laminate flooring, baseboards, carpeting, carpet padding, and subfloor
- Fixtures, power cabling, HVAC air ducts
House fire clean-up and fire restoration with SERVPRO of Amityville/Lindenhurst get you results. Call us at (631) 319-1680. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!