How Can Business Owners Determine if Their Building Has Mold?
SERVPRO Mold Removal Companies Help Business Owners in Amityville Address Mold Quickly
If there is excess moisture in your commercial space, it can be a breeding ground for mold. Mold spores are everywhere, and it is vital that you have trained technicians, like our SERVPRO team, provide mold remediation so that it is properly cleaned and removed.
What Does Mold Testing Involve?
Should you have a mold issue, we recommend getting in touch with a certified specialist; a qualified AMRT applied microbial remediation technician from your local SERVPRO franchise. Mold removal companies in Amityville can check for mold, but with a commercial enterprise, you may need to be approved for reopening, depending on what the business is. Industrial Hygienists can assess your business and test for mold infestations and air quality. Once the IH has made a recommendation, then our techs get busy:
- Setting up containment to prevent the spread of the mold
- Lowering the humidity in the area
- Turning off fans and HVAC systems to the space
- Utilizing equipment and air purifiers to achieve goals
- Using EPA-registered cleaning agents and disinfectants
- Stopping mold in its tracks so you can get back to work
For professional mold remediation that deals with black mold and more, contact the mold specialist at SERVPRO of Amityville / Lindenhurst at (631) 319-1680.